dimarts, 17 d’abril del 2012

Swiss Cheese


I really love the swiss cheese!! From ementaler to gruyer (or how the switzerlanders say: "Greiezer"). It's one of the best aliments that have been never created and for me personally the swiss one is the best!
I mean the real swiss cheese, the one that is made in switzerland and also sold there. I remark that because here in spain I've tasted the gruyere and the emmentaler and there is no comparation... The one from here is horrible!! It isn't swiss cheese like they say. I don't know if It lose It's aroma because of the travel or because they put them chemical things to conservate It. But If people wants to eat real swiss cheese, they have to go to switzerland, because the cheese ir is a fake version or something.

1 comentari:

  1. I like so much gruyere ! and in general all types of cheese, when you will return to Switzerland you have to bring me a swiss cheese ! ;)

    ResponElimina