dimarts, 17 d’abril del 2012

Music


Music is one of the most important things for me. Music means freedom for me (well, It gives me that feeling). It helps me to relax, to get inspired, to get motivated...
It really depends which kind of music I listen to, normally It depends of my emotional state. I listen to all kinds of music but mostly I listen to metal, rock, reggae, spanish hiphop and ocasional when I go on a party house or party music. I even like to listen to classical music in special ocasions!! Normally Tchakovsky, Wagner... stuff like this
The type of music that I really can't stand is reggeaton... I know that in the house music or comercial music in general the texts have no sense, but the texts of reggeaton have no sense and are extremly hatefoul...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada