dimarts, 17 d’abril del 2012

"Juanca" alias the elefant Killer


Last day, the spanish king Juan Carlos I, was making a trip through Botswana. There he had done a safary through the savana and others. For example, to hunt an elephant (for that you need a consentiment and pay a fee of 20 000$). And well, like every one "knows" in this country, we are the ones that pay all the expenses of the royal family.

In my opinion, to hunt animals just because of their horns or value in the market isn't a good thing. To capture them with out have done nothing.
Besides, what is also really disgusting to me, is that the royal family uses our money that comes from our taxes to make such trips and "adventures".

1 comentari:

  1. I'm agree with you Simon. The kinf do nothing for the country, but he go to hunt elefants, and for me is a disrespect. Hopefully the king go out of the thrones and and the family too.

    ResponElimina