dissabte, 19 de novembre del 2011

My letter to the teacher!!

Hello Sònia!!

This exercice has made me think a lot about the future. I still don't know what I
wanna be, but I hope that I will choose the best option and at the final, I just wan't to
be happy with my life and not listen what the other people think about happiness and how to be It.

My fiction short time dream is that I win the "El gordo" and that I don't must work again
in my life, so my large time dreams will be also solved. But I know that it never will happen
because first of all i don't play lotterie and second the possibility is 0.0001% that it happens to you...

So my real short time dream is to pass batxillerat this year and that we all have a good time this
year. But till the final there is a long and hard way to walk which I have to go through.

And my real large time dream is: Go back to Switzerland, go back to my home... I don't know
when, but I wan't to go back and life there. I wan't to go back because It's the place where I really feel
that I'm in home.

See you at the class!!

1 comentari:

  1. did you know that there are more possibilites that a thunder fell on you that win "El Gordo"?

    ResponElimina