divendres, 18 de novembre del 2011

Dialogue

Cleo: Hey Daddy!

Dad: Hi honey!

Cleo: Can I ask you something...?

Dad: Yes! Sure, what do you want?

Cleo: Can i borrow some money please?

Dad It depends, for what do you need it for?

Cleo: I wanna have bigger boobs! I'm not happy with my boobs. They are very small, aren't they?

Dad: Hmmmm... I'll think about it, but I don't think that you need it. Beside it costs a lot og money and I don't want to give you so much money.

Cleo: But I want them! I will pay the half of them myself!

Dad: Oh my god! But why do you want to have bigger boobs?

Cleo: Okey... It's Scoot, the new boy of my class. He is very cute and people say to me thyat he only likes busty girls... And do you also like busty girls, don't you?

Dad: And you don't want me to spend my money on this son of bitch, do you? I'm sorry Cleo... You have to appeal to people for who you are...

Cleo: Yes daddy but... It's Scoot...

Dad: Cleo, no fuck!

Cleo: Okey... asshole! (quietly)

Dad: Excuse me? What do you say?

Cleo: Nothing Daddy... I love you thanks!

Dad: Ah yeah, me to baby, you will thank me in the future! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Autors: Guillermo Mateos and Simon Zbinden

1 comentari: