divendres, 19 de novembre del 2010

A tipical summer day!




I know, It's very early to think about the summer, but I remember these fabolouse summer days!

Does days who we still had a lot of party at the beach, all the day, from morning to the evening.
I loved does days, and I sometimes wished that they would never end.

All start at ten o'clock in the morning, then we all were at the beach having a litle breakfast and playing the guitars to the sound of the see.

Later we wen't to buy something to eat in a supermarket, and made a round to see how is all the area.

Then we wen't back to the beach... and then I must leave for go to work to the camping.
But later in the night we stood all together again.

What a pity that not all days could be like that...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada